Our previous litters can be seen on the puppies page featuring our Australian Labradoodle puppies.
We are now booking for 2023 litters.
When spots become available in a litter, updates will be posted here on the website and on social media.
Macey & Carson
- Honeymooned second week in January, 2023
- Puppies are expected mid-March 2023
- Forever home date: mid-May
- Size: Puppies expected to be mini to large-medium in size
Expected colors: Solid chocolate or chocolate parti; may have roan coloring as well
Taking 2 more reservations for this litter.
Logan & Finn (or Dawson)- Dual sired litter
- Honeymooned August 2022
- Go-home date was December 2022
- Puppies are parti; creams, red, caramels.
- If Finn sired: 25-35# full grown;
- If Dawson sired: 20-30# full grown
- (sire will be determined via genetic testing after the puppies are born and will result at around 2 weeks of age)
- Watch this group of pups from birth to go home time. Click Here.
In order to secure your spot on a reservation list, please submit an adoption application. You can include your preferred pairing.
All anticipated families will have a phone conversation with the breeder to make sure we are a good match for each other before a deposit will be accepted.
If you are already on a reservation list, have made a deposit and have spoken with me your spot is secure for a puppy as we had discussed.
If you submitted an application and are on the waiting list and would like to place a deposit to move to a reservation list after having a phone conversation with me, please let me know via email. I will answer emails in the order received.
Please do not submit a deposit before speaking with me on the phone.
Once the reservation list is full, it will close! If you do not get on a reservation list but would still like a pup from Blue Bay, it is possible that there may be more than 4 pups/litter, so please contact us and you can be placed on a waiting list for that specific litter.